What is Immunity?
Immunity is the capability of multicellular organisms to resist harmful microorganisms. Immunity involves both specific and nonspecific components. The nonspecific components act as barriers or eliminators of a wide range of pathogens irrespective of their antigenic make-up
What are common diseases of the immune system?
1. Type 1 Diabetes. The immune system attacks the cells in the pancreas that make insulin.
2. Rheumatoid arthritis. This type of arthritis causes swelling and deformities of the joints.
3.Lupus. This disease that attacks body tissues, including the lungs, kidneys, and skin
Does your immune system get better with age?
Immunity — your body’s defense system — tends to get weaker with age. “Just as you probably can’t run as fast as you used to in your 20s, your immune system doesn’t work as well as it used to,” says Aaron E.
Signs You Have a Weakened Immune System
- 1. Your Stress Level is Sky-High. It’s not a coincidence that you tend to get sick after a big project at work or following an emotional situation at home.
- 2. You Always Have a Cold.
- 3. You Have Lots of Tummy Troubles.
- 4. Your Wounds Are Slow to Heal.
- 5. You Have Frequent Infections.
- 6. You Feel Tired All the Time.
Healthy ways to strengthen your immune system
Thankyou For Reading!
Be Strong Be Safe!
God Bless You All
- Is Epilepsy genetic? Exploring the Genetic Factors That Contribute to Seizure Disorders - March 3, 2023
- Discover the Top 7 Daily Exercises to Stay Fit and Healthy: A Comprehensive Guide - February 27, 2023
- Heart Failure and Calcium Channel Blockers - May 19, 2022